Version 0.5 (2016-02-05)
In version 0.5, Hyper and runV introduced many features, improved stability, and fixed many bugs.
- Optimized the
runcommand, for example, now you can use
-tflag for tty. more flags definition could reference the run command.
libvirtfor pod management, now
virshwill show Hyper VMs.
- Built-in service discovery in Pod
hyper logscommand to retrieve container logs
- Integration with Openstack Cinder (Ceph), Neutron
- Add storage driver configuration
- Improve file insert, now you can insert files from either remote or local machine by specifying the URI
- Hyper CLI now returns the exit value of the process when
- Generate default
/etc/resolv.conffor the user if no hosts or DNS configured.
listcommand, now you can filter the output
- Support registry mirror and insecure registry options
- Build RPM packages for CentOS and Fedora with Hyper
- Add integration test suite
- Many stability improvements and bug fixes.
More details on our website: (http://hypercontainer.io).